IS THERE A MINIMUM HIRE ORDER?
In order for our team to continue to offer a great service and speedy responses we have a minimum hire order of $500.00 in place to ensure we can get back to you sooner. Delivery and pickup fees are quoted separately.
If you require a DIY service (meaning you pickup and drop-off to our warehouse) a minimum $300.00 is required.
WHAT IS YOUR DELIVERY FEE?
Our delivery fees vary depending on the location of your event and your actual order. To give you an idea of how we price our deliveries we take into consideration the following:
- Most orders take up to 1-2 hours to load the truck with two guys
- Anywhere between 1 – 3.5 hours travel to your location.
- Arrive and unload your order may take another hour.
- Travel from your location to our warehouse is approximately 1-3.5 hours.
- And then returning for pickup, everything mentioned above reoccurs.
A normal delivery and pickup for Hampton Event Hire is between 16 – 25 hours (hours total are for two delivery drivers) + fuel and truck expenses. We do our absolute best to try and make your delivery and pickup fee affordable and certainly do not use delivery charges to make a profit.
ARE WE ABLE TO PICKUP OUR HIRE ORDER?
We do offer a DIY service enabling you to collect small orders. Each order is individually considered for DIY pickup depending on the items you require. Our pickups and drop-offs for DIY orders are only available Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm. You must complete our collection form prior to your arrival. To avoid any late fees, all items must be returned at the agreed date and time.
CAN YOU OFFER A DISCOUNT?
We are unable to offer a discount; we consider our prices to be competitive and fairly priced.
WHAT AREAS DO YOU SERVICE?
Predominantly we service Brisbane, Gold Coast, Byron Bay and the Tweed Shire; however we have been known to service the Sunshine Coast and further south down to Grafton and Coffs Harbour.
DO YOU SETUP WEDDING CEREMONIES?
Our arches must be setup by a Hampton Event Hire employee; however if you wish for all other items to be setup we would be happy to provide you with a quote. We do expect someone to be on site to direct our delivery team what direction to setup your items.
DO YOU OFFER A “SETUP” SERVICE WHEN YOU DELIVER YOUR FURNITURE?
On most occasions we deliver your items to a secure location allowing your stylist or planner to arrange the furniture as they please. For décor items, we do not set these up as there is a certain amount of planning and styling required for this; however for tables and chairs we are happy to provide you with a quote to set these in place for you.
WHAT ARE YOUR CANCELLATION POLICIES?
Booking deposits paid are non-refundable to cancellation, change of date or change-of-mind. Any refunds will incur an administration fee of $95.00; your refund amount will be less this amount.
- Cancellations 30 days prior to your booking will be eligible for a refund, less the booking deposit and the $95.00 administration fee.
- Cancellations within 30 days prior to your delivery will be refunded the delivery and pickup fees only. The hire items dollar amount will not be refunded as this is considered loss of opportunity.
- No refund applies to our required 40% booking deposit.
IS MY DEPOSIT REFUNDABLE?
Booking deposits are not refundable nor transferable; a 40% non refundable deposit is required to offer you (the client) and Hampton Event Hire security. By paying your booking deposit the items you have requested will be held for you only on your event date, Hampton Event Hire will make those items unavailable to other clients once your deposit is received.
WHEN WILL MY DELIVERY BE SCHEDULED TO ARRIVE?
A member of our team will contact you, one week prior to your delivery to inform you of your delivery time. All delivery times given allow a two-hour window. If you have a preferred time and date of delivery, you will be required to complete our delivery form.
CAN I CHANGE MY ORDER BEFORE MY EVENT?
Please select your hire items wisely; once your booking deposit is received we do not allow items to be changed due to loss of opportunity.
DO YOU REQUIRE A SECURITY BOND?
Yes. Every booking through Hampton Event Hire is required to pay a minimum security bond of $300.00. Bond payment is assessed based on the individual order.
WHAT HAPPENS IF SOMETHING GETS BROKEN/DAMAGED OR UNRETURNED?
- If an item is unreturned, broken or damaged beyond repair, payment of full replacement value is required within seven days. Your bond will be refunded once payment is cleared or alternatively your bond can be used towards your payment.
- If an item is returned damaged but repairable, you will be sent an invoice for the cost of repairs and payment is required within seven days. Your bond will be refunded once payment is cleared or alternatively your bond can be used towards your payment.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE UPHOLSTERED ITEMS ARE RETURNED DIRTY?
- For all Tiffany chair cushions that are returned dirty, $2.00 per cushion is charged to clean. An invoice will be issued to you for payment or taken out of your bond.
- Upholstered items that are returned dirty will be professionally cleaned at our warehouse and an invoice will be issued to you for payment or taken out of your bond.
DO YOU REQUIRE A DEPOSIT?
To offer security to you (the client) and Hampton Event Hire, a 40% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your items. Quotes maybe issued; however these items cannot be held for you until your customer booking form is signed and deposit is received.
WHEN IS FULL PAYMENT EXPECTED?
Your full payment is required to be paid 30 days prior to your event. If your event is booked within the 30 day payment requirement, full payment is expected.